We appreciate your interest in Abhayagiri publications. Please note that the average arrival time for book requests within the United States is about two to three weeks.
To request free-distribution books by mail, please browse the books page, find the book(s) that you would like, and click “Request Print Copy.” E-books in pdf, epub, and mobi formats are also available for many of our titles.
If you would like to ask a question about this process, please keep the following points in mind:
- If the “Request Print Copy” button does not appear for a given publication, print copies of this title are not available for free distribution.
- Your request is complete when you press the “Submit” button and you see the green text “Your message has been sent successfully.” You will not receive a confirmation email.
- Books are only mailed postage-free within the United States; international requests are required to pay the postage in advance.
- An individual may only order six books at a time, and may not request that books be sent to others.
- Organizations or institutions requesting more than six books or multiple copies of a single publication must be prepared to pay the postage charges and such requests are subject to review and availability.
If you submit a question regarding a book request you have made, please include your name, postal address, and which books you have asked for in case something went wrong with the request.
The Abhayagiri Book Volunteers